Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Regional sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Questions were straight forward. Nothing unexpected.

1 Answer

''Are you o.k. with the fact that you will be supervising people who make more money than you?'' "Anything on your background that we should know about?'' As long as you are upfront about whats on there the job will be yours.'' "Any DUI's?' "How is your driving history? Any major tickets or accidents in the last 3 years?" After that Brian set me up with his sister to fill out paperwork.

1 Answer

How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?

1 Answer

You will be replacing a legend who has just retired. She had developed exceptional relationships. How will you establish yourself and establish you own relationships

1 Answer

When I asked about work-life balance, they freaked out.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you were facing a direct competitor and won the opportunity, what did you do or say that won the deal?

1 Answer

Really was not a question as much as an almost requirement to kiss up to his ego. Very much a small man thing. He needed very much to show that he was the smartest guy in the roon.

1 Answer

How will making so much money affect your lifestyle. the base salary was $120-145 K plus coomissions.

1 Answer

How would I work with the previous position holder who was moving into a lateral position?

1 Answer

Who I knew in the industry

3140 of 378 Interview Questions