Regional Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Sales Representative Interview Questions

Regional sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do.

4 Answers

How do you respond to a statement like that?

"Thank you for your consideration, but it's obvious we are not a good fit for one another. Goodbye." If you are looking for the ideal job, why settle?

in my opinion the money comes after we have the first to n build rules and develop our company then we will earn much money

Describe how you would prospect for sales in this industry.

1 Answer

How would your co-workers describe you?

1 Answer

Can you describe a typical day?

1 Answer

Adamantly wanted to make sure I was ok with traveling EVERY OTHER WEEK ALL WEEK. Also wanted to make sure I was ok with carrying around big, heavy equipment through airports, etc. because I would be traveling with lots of samples, etc. of their trade show booth equipment.

1 Answer

How are you going to handle it when you are calling on teachers that are earning next to the poverty level and you're earning great money?

1 Answer

Today you met 9 people - if you had to fire one who would it be? If you had to hire one who would it be? If you had to work for one who would it be?

1 Answer

The interviewer asked me what my friends or significant other would change about me should anyone ask, and I did not see that coming.

1 Answer

My likes and dislikes in management style.

1 Answer

what is your sales experience.

110 of 39 Interview Questions