Regional Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Sales Representative Interview Questions

Regional sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The hiring manager basically said "our ideal candidate is someone with years of experience but we can't get that candidate - no one who is successful in the business is going to leave $100K in owed commissions behind to change companies" Basically - We can't have who we want so we have dragged you in - you might do.

2 Answers

How do you respond to a statement like that?

"Thank you for your consideration, but it's obvious we are not a good fit for one another. Goodbye." If you are looking for the ideal job, why settle?

Can you describe a typical day?

1 Answer

How are you going to handle it when you are calling on teachers that are earning next to the poverty level and you're earning great money?

1 Answer

what is your sales experience.

1 Answer

My likes and dislikes in management style.

1 Answer

The interviewer asked me what my friends or significant other would change about me should anyone ask, and I did not see that coming.

1 Answer

Today you met 9 people - if you had to fire one who would it be? If you had to hire one who would it be? If you had to work for one who would it be?

1 Answer

How would your co-workers describe you?

1 Answer

Describe how you would prospect for sales in this industry.

1 Answer

Tell me about your previous sales experience? Are you comfortable with outside sales? Is this something that would be of interest to you?

110 of 31 Interview Questions