Registered nurse bsn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Registered nurse bsn Interview Questions

registered nurse bsn interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

I did my clinical's here and I have wanted to work at a smaller hospital that is more community oriented and I plan on moving here, everyone seems so open and friendly here. Great patient reviews etc.

Close to my home. I did clinicals here and enjoyed the experience. I feel like I can grow there and advance in my nursing practice

The gave me a clinical scenario and asked me to prioritize and explain what I would do and how I would handle the situation.

2 Answers

Tell me about yourself. Why did you leave your former employer?How long have you been out of work? Why do you want to work here? What is your clinical publication is all about? Do you have experience with pediatric patient? Is it ok if you will be asked to work night shift few times a week if needed? What is the difficult case you have ever encountered ? What are your specialties? When can you start? Do you have questions for us? ( still few more questions that I can not recall)

1 Answer

Given that I was doing home health nursing prior to transitioning to acute care, they were interested to ask how I was going to adjust to the pace and also adjust to working interdependently with other health providers.

1 Answer

I was asked how long I was a nurse.

1 Answer

Do you know anyone who works in this department?

problem solving, critical thinking

1 Answer

Tell me about your work experience? Do you have a lot of team work in your previous job.

1 Answer

How do I handle difficult family members.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

110 of 239 Interview Questions