Registered Nurse Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Case Manager Interview Questions

Registered nurse case manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your salary requirements?

1 Answer

I tried multiple times to defer this question because it was too early to discuss this. I was told by recruiter they needed a number. I asked what the range was and was told $60,000 to $85,000.

What is your current Salary? Also do you have any vacations planned in the near future. I expected PBI questions.

1 Answer

Describe a situation when I participated in bringing about a good outcome as a part of the team.

1 Answer

How I felt in was a good fit for the particular job I applied for

1 Answer

Main question that I feel secured me job was if I had home health experience. Once it was established that I had home health expericence, I felt like I knew I would get job.

1 Answer

Face to face was mainly telling me about the position and then several behavioral questions; 2 interviewers present, both laid back and friendly; name a time you upset a coworker or boss-what did you do and what happened; name a time you went above and beyond your duties to help a patient; name something career oriented that you're proud of (award, certificate), name a time you disagreed with a policy and didn't really follow it

1 Answer

Was hired to start the Broward Cty Account.

Tell us about yourself

1 Answer

What is my best and worst attributes as an employee

1 Answer

There were no questions other than to provide 2 references and check to make sure your license is current and in good standing.

110 of 357 Interview Questions