Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Registered Nurse Interview Questions

In addition to assisting physicians in providing medical assistance to patients, nurses must have strong interpersonal and conflict-management skills. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on medical practices and procedures, as well as answer situational questions that will test your ability to excel under difficult conditions. Come ready to discuss a time you handled a tense patient or how you would handle an emergency situation.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Where do you want to be in 5 years?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when someone made a decision that you did not agree with and what did you do about it?

1 Answer

What is your experience like working with patients with disabilities and assistive devices?

what is PHQ9

If I had any experience

1 Answer

Questions were pretty typical for a nursing job (or most any job these days.) "Give me an example of a time...and how did you handle it?" etc... The most difficult of these types of questions to me is, "Why are you leaving your current job?" It's hard not to complain or otherwise be negative if coming from a bad situation.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you came up against an ethical dilemma. what did you do?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to work with a family that had a different culture background.

1 Answer

Are you ready to start a new career in nursing

4150 of 3,942 Interview Questions