Registrar Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Registrar Advisor Interview Questions

Registrar advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you work with other team members? (You will be working with your advisor team AND the team of registrars)

1 Answer

When I work in teams, I make sure that I'm reliable, communicative, and that I listen to everybody's ideas. It's important to ensure that everyone's ideas are taken into account so that we can all contribute and complete the task together. I am always willing to pitch in with help when needed and I try to be receptive to any suggestions from my teammates.

How do you keep up with deadlines and how do you ensure the students will? (Each student has their own deadline and missing something could severely impact their education).

How strict are you on policies? (There are times where the students will miss deadlines which will cause them to have to be dismissed and they will ask for loopholes, which cannot be given due to policy).

The questions were behavioral/scenario based questions. The questions were very textbook and geared to anyone that is in the industry.

What's something that people would not know about you by looking at your resume?

18 of 8 Interview Questions