Registrar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Registrar Interview Questions

"Employers are looking for registrars with strong organization, time management, and communication skills. As you'll be responsible for maintaining and coordinating records for others, interviewers will want to know about your ability to make spreadsheets, maintain records, and work with word processing programs. Strong interpersonal skills are a plus, so make sure you bring an enthusiastic attitude to the interview."

Top Interview Questions

What experiences have I had registering children?

1 Answer

Give an example of a time you’ve made a mistake and what you did to fix it.

In the ED, you’ll come across many irritable or unruly patients. How would you deal with an unruly patient?

My background; experience with coding; why should we hire you? Self-motivator?

Tell us about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Typical bs questions.

Expect questions about insurance companies and customer service. Computer skills, customer service, and education about insurance policies are very important to this job. It is also important to follow all HIPAA policies.

Tell me an example of you being a leader, your strengths, example of problem solving

How do you prioritize when you have multiple people asking you to do multiple things and they all need to be done now?

1 Answer

How did you handle a disagreement with a supervisor?

2130 of 234 Interview Questions