Regulatory affairs manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regulatory affairs manager Interview Questions

regulatory affairs manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

We have no idea what a Director of Quality and Regulatory does

2 Answers

On 06/27/17, I declined interest in the position when contacted 2.5 months after my last interview with the consultant who claimed the company did not have money to match my current compensation and I would not settle for less. The next day, the company had the gall to email me that they were not making me an offer "based on the interviews." As of 07/17/17, they are still advertising for the “Director” level position on their company website. Liars, liars, pants on fire... This company is extremely unprofessional, has no product in the market, and the people running it have huge egos who can’t handle a "no" from an applicant.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your interview experience here at Bay Labs. We are a small, but rapidly growing start-up, and we strive for excellence in all areas. Our intention is always to put our best foot forward by making the interview process a positive experience for new candidates. We want to assure you that we take your feedback very seriously, and we apologize for any delays and miscommunications you might have encountered. We aim to learn from past mistakes, and are currently reviewing and adjusting our interview processes to improve the candidate experience. Thanks again for your candor, and best of luck to you in the future. The Bay Labs Team

Asked by a Senior VP: "With every person we hire, it dilutes down everyone's shares, including mine, and I have a lot. That said, why should we hire you?".

2 Answers

Technical question, how do you decide what information to put in an FDA submission

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult colleagues.

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Ethicon?

1 Answer

How do I see the application of Regulations in the overall scheme of current FDA trends?

1 Answer

No questions were difficult. VP did say that the role may be relocating to western MA-so from a relo stand point, any candidate would have to move more than once to keep job.

1 Answer

How do you handle project?

1 Answer

What are container aspects to take into consideration

110 of 62 Interview Questions