Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Relationship manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What single most important skill will you be able to bring to the table in order to help our organization?

2 Answers

First Interview. Written questions 1. Describe your most successful project as it relates to delivering results for your business partners. 2. What has been your largest span of control (revenue of the business)? Please describe the business you supported and the value you brought to the leaders. 3. Who did you interact with most frequently? 4. What was the highest level leader you interacted with? 5. Can you think of a recent problem in which old solutions wouldn’t work? 6. Have you ever had a business partner or manager challenge your behavior? How did you manage that? Second Interview. Video recording. 5 questions. 30 seconds to read question. Max of 3 minutes to respond. Can take a break between questions 1. What was favorite movie? 2, What type of team player are you? 3, The role requires you to have a deep understanding of components of the business strategy while continuously evaluating the changing need of the business and functions. Tell me about a time when you have been successful 4 How to you communicate with senior leaders? 5. Tell me about your experience with the IT Strategic Planning Process.

1 Answer

Describe your best traits.

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

Could I accept the level of employment and the constant changes necessary to work with different client needs?

1 Answer

I was asked what I thought about the future of one of the division specific client base.

1 Answer

Why I had been at my prior 2 positions only 18 months each.

1 Answer

How do you expect to handle coming up with new leads to create business

1 Answer

Where are you from originally?

1 Answer

Which Taiwanese political party do you belong to?

3140 of 591 Interview Questions