Release Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Release Manager Interview Questions

Release manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the technical architecture of your current application.

1 Answer

I explained it, to a level that would be required of a Release Manager, yet I felt they were looking for more in-depth technical discussion, which is not in my area of expertise.

None really, but be prepared to answer the following: 1. Why do you want to work for F5? **This question WILL be asked** 2. What are your strengths/weaknesses? 3. Give me an overview of your last job. 4. Answer questions specific to your resume 5. Scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with system tools - Microsoft office, Agile or SQL? 6. Why did you leave the last company? 7. Explain any time gaps in resume 8. What are some of your leadership experiences? 9. Describe an accomplishment you are most proud of. 10. Do you have any questions - AND OF COURSE YOU DO. ;)

1 Answer

Tell me about everything you every worked on. Over one hour and half. It was insane!

1 Answer

After one hour and half, being asked to break down every possible little thing.

1 Answer

What is your age? asked three times. Weight? asked twice, Have you missed any work do to health issues, because I'm Veteran ? asked twice.

1 Answer

What's you sexual orientation ?

1 Answer

I applied within the company due to the experience gained on the job.

1 Answer

Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this! Very odd.

2 Answers

Why are the best fit for this position?

1 Answer

The hiring manager asked the same question 3 different time. "Explain the process you used for root cause analysis."

110 of 59 Interview Questions