Want a Free Job Posting?

Release Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Release Manager"?  See Companies

“Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this...”

“Explain the technical architecture of your current application.”

“Why are the best fit for this position?”

“None really, but be prepared to answer the following: 1. Why do you want to work for F5? **This question WILL be asked** 2. What are your strengths/weaknesses? 3. Give me an overview of your...”

“The hiring manager asked the same question 3 different time. "Explain the process you used for root cause analysis."”

“It wasn't a standard interview. The majority of it was just a conversation about the company and myself. I was asked a few technical questions.”

“I applied within the company due to the experience gained on the job.”

“What were your greatest achievements and what led to the success in the past few years of your career.”

“How does your organization use SCM tools? What methodology do you use to manage code? How do you support parallel development?”

“As this is a technical position, I was asked some technical questions--be prepared to discuss your specialty skills.”

110 of 33 Interview Questions