Reliability Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliability Engineer Interview Questions

Reliability engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 your familiarity with Unix/Linux Internals?

1 Answer

Describe your familiarity on a scale of 1 to 10 familiarity with Algorithms and Data Structures? Describe on a scale of 1 to 10 each of these: C, C++, Python, Java, Perl, and Shell Scripting, MySQL.

1 Answer

What kind of person are you?

Why Michelin?

1 Answer

Take part of a log file, export to CSV.

2 Answers

No difficult questions. Just about your projects and experience.

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you solved a problem using your collaboration skills to facilitate results. How do you handle diversity and criticism in the workplace? Tell about a time you disagreed with your boss. Tell about a time you had disagreement with another employee in the workplace. Tell about a time you made a mistake at work. Tell about a time you made changes to programs that involved maintenance. Tell about how you would become familiar with new equipment and machinery. Why do you want to work for DuPont in Iowa? Why do you want to move to Iowa? On and on and on.

1 Answer

There was an unexpected question regarding about relocation. The manager asked if I was single or married and if I had an issue about relocating due to my girlfriend/spouse. I guess it is a legit question, I just haven't been asked that before on first interviews.

2 Answers

Rate yourself on the scale of 0 to 10 for Ruby

1 Answer

What is the sticky bit and why is it used?

2130 of 254 Interview Questions