Rental Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rental Agent Interview Questions

Rental agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Pick and item in the room and give me two reasons why I shouldn't buy it.

2 Answers

The office door is inhibiting and misleading. If you're offering a service, and are priding yourself in quality, and satisfaction, how is it that a closed door can be acceptable? In order for satisfaction in customer service to be achieved, perhaps the customer should be comfortable in the environment. An open door policy always was suggested at my former job. No matter what, the customer (in that case the employees) should feel no pressure in voicing a concern, asking a question, or making suggestions. Closed, the door suggests overload, absence, or lack of interest. None of these will invite customer sales... The pen on the table has tape around it, and has a hook for hanging in a shirt pocket. The pen doesn't need a top since it retracts, making another point, the assurance that your hands/shirt will not end up with pen marks. the Tape is not apart of design, but it shows that someone cared enough to mark the pen or piece it back together. It must write very well! It is small and grips easy, so writing is smooth. The best quality of this pen is its available here and now. No shipping, no waiting.

off topic

Am I willing to put in the pride, time, and extra effort often required to get the job done?

1 Answer

The usual sales questions. "Sell me this pen" Then bam sell me this car so know your cars and the standard features inside them.

1 Answer

They might ask you out of the blue to sell them something.

1 Answer

How would you try to upsell, when is it better to not try to upsell.

1 Answer

Why do you want to change careers?

1 Answer

How to avoid company drama or drama at the workplace?

1 Answer

Why do you think you should work for our company?

1 Answer

if you and i were on an island together who would survive

1 Answer

Tell me about your best sale..

110 of 145 Interview Questions