Rental sales associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rental sales associate Interview Questions

rental sales associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you handle a situation where one of your employees is just not getting the hang of selling/able to perform up to our standards?

1 Answer

Use progressive discipline, document everything, eventually let employee go if necessary - not everyone is meant to work at ERAC

do you have sales experience?

3 Answers

They may ask you to sell some random object to them such as a pen or piece of paper. Every salesman knows you can sell anything by using grand adjectives. IE This brand new design and 100% spherical technology allows for a better flow. Another toss up is that they may ask you to use a procedure already in practice with them PTL this stands for people travel luggage. In this procedure you ask how many people are traveling 1, then where are you traveling to 2, last how much luggage do you have. Now after this they will ask you based on what they said to recommend a car so you gotta know at least three get an SUV a large sedan or a luxury car. Tell them some features and why it works with their situation. BAM they're shocked and you've landed a depressing but well paid job.

1 Answer

Pick and item in the room and give me two reasons why I shouldn't buy it.

Why Avis?

2 Answers

Why Sixt? What are you future plans? Tell me about a time when you had an hostile customer? -You have a loyal customer, new customer, and repeat customer but you have only 1 car, who do you give the keys to?

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

1 Answer

What do you think will be the hardest part of the job

1 Answer

Am I willing to put in the pride, time, and extra effort often required to get the job done?

1 Answer

How is your roll model? Why?

110 of 340 Interview Questions