Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Research Analyst Interview Questions

1,700

Research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked about my previous experience in international business/relations, how I came into those projects, and what kinds of challenges I encountered in those projects. Most questions were follow-ups based on my previous answers.

1 Answer

What is <non-U.S. country>'s policy regarding <U.S. company> who wants to establish operations in their country?

1 Answer

What course did you like the best at school? What course did you find the most challenging at school? Why was that course so challenging? Why are you applying to Reddwerks? Challenging case problem to solve.

1 Answer

A community group discovers that the houses in their neighborhood were built on an old chemical plant that left harmful chemicals in the soil. If you were representing the community, what type of information would you need to assess the damages?

1 Answer

How would you tell if a Bank took on unnecessary risk in the form of subprime mortgages in 2005 given the value in millions of dollars?

1 Answer

How would you show that two out of five companies that make up 90% market share would not cause antitrust issues?

1 Answer

What are the three financial statements and how do they work? Run me through a change in depreciation through the statements. What are the ways to value a company? Case: I am starting up 20 - 30 restaurants in Oklahoma and Texas, how would I value the company? How do you value a company with negative earnings?

1 Answer

they checked my previous experience. It seems I was the good fit.

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience

1 Answer

Why are you interested in Acumen?

4150 of 1,700 Interview Questions