Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Research Analyst Interview Questions

1,753

Research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your resume

1 Answer

How comfortable are you with the idea that you may be in some danger doing this job?

1 Answer

technical assessment, although not difficult, was confusing. I had no healthcare background so the scenario took some time to assess. If they are trying to assess my technical skills, it would be better done (and more effectively) with a base case vs. reading a current project and trying to decipher what this given disease area is, etc.

1 Answer

Talk about unconventional wisdom and why wrong?

1 Answer

You have 1000 randomly sampled data points. The goal is to try to build a regression model with one response variable from k regressor variables. Which is better? 1. (Bayesian Regression) Using the first 500 samples to estimate the parameters of an assumed prior distribution and then use the last 500 samples to update the prior to a posterior distribution with posterior estimates to be used in the final regression model. 2. (OLS Regression) Use a simple ordinary least squares regression model with all 1000 regressor variables.

1 Answer

Questions regarding research methodologies.

1 Answer

Why would we hire you over other candidates?

1 Answer

I expected this question and did parpare for it, but I still think it's the hardest among all other questions. "Can you tell me a little about yourself?"

1 Answer

Our client wants to understand why a clothing retailer is closing its stores in the US, but opening stores in Europe. Who should we connect the client with?

1 Answer

What is Executive Search?

5160 of 1,753 Interview Questions