Research assistant ii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Research assistant ii Interview Questions

research assistant ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Some of the tasks you'll be required to perform are routine and monotonous. How will you deal with such routine tasks?

2 Answers

Mastering routine work allows me to complete tasks effectively in a high throughput manner. Hopefully, this will afford me with free time to learn and master more challenging techniques and better assist the team.

Good answer!

Do you prefer to work alone or in groups?

1 Answer

What did you do in the previous job?

1 Answer

"Give us a convincing recruitment spiel in fifteen seconds or less. Go."

1 Answer

What do you know about oral bacterial flora( research was about connection of oral health and development of heart disease)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how organized you are

1 Answer

Tell me about your past experience with research.

1 Answer

very technically based on past experience

1 Answer

If I knew how a certain protein worked

1 Answer

The manager was hiring for two positions simultaneously--the Research Assistant II position, and a Senior Research Assistant position. He told me he had a candidate with slightly less experience, but with a higher level of education who was also interviewing for the position and said he wanted to hire both of us, but wasn't sure if he should hire the other candidate to the more advanced position, or if he should hire me to that position. He asked me for my opinion as to whom he should hire for which position (i.e., what would I do were I in his shoes doing the hiring?)

110 of 50 Interview Questions