Research associate i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for research associate i

Research associate i Interview Questions

2,296

research associate i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation in which you were dealing with an irate or difficult client?

1 Answer

I would calmly explain that I understand why the client is upset but I cannot help him/her until he/she calms down and allows us to have a civilized, logical discussion.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a team?

6 Answers

I signed NDA for online assessments. For the phone interview, questions about DS and string manipulation. Should be good if can solve medium level HackerRank or Leetcode problems.

7 Answers

cons and pros about the FF you have drawn. Comparing with other schematic.

5 Answers

Debugging section consists of basic algorithm and data structures while analytical sections consists of analogy based questions.

7 Answers

Nothing was difficult. Basic interview questions.

4 Answers

Why do you want to leave your current position and why? What makes you want to work at children? What regulatory experiences do you have? Have you worked with grading toxicities? How do you handle stress?

3 Answers

Why are you interested in Avanceon?

3 Answers

Did ask some basic programming questions, ex. Have you ever used UML?

3 Answers

write an algorithm to determine is "happy" ... a number is happy if the sum of the square of the digits ever equals one. An example of a happy number is 19: 1^2 + 9^2 = 82 8^2 + 2^2 = 68 6^2 + 8^2 = 100 1^2 + 0^2 + 0^2 = 1 If it is not happy then it will eventually hit repeat back to a number that it already saw

110 of 2,296 Interview Questions