Research associate iii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Research associate iii Interview Questions

1,600

research associate iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You arrive to work at the start of your shift and notice work area has bodily fluids and small amounts of blood splatter; what do you do first?

1 Answer

Inform your supervisor. Determine extent of body fluid contamination of work area. Determine proper chemical cleaning supplies necessary to correct contamination hazard. Use PPE (personal protection equipment) as appropriate to situation before you being clean-up of contaminated work space/bench.

Only one off the wall question: "What is your favorite FASB pronouncement and why?" I wasn't prepared for this one, but it didn't seem to have a negative impact on my interview.

1 Answer

How would you perform an application upgrade?

1 Answer

Your work is very masculine, how will you work to accommodate our style which is typically more feminine?

1 Answer

tell us about a time you disagreed with you supervisor. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

Telephone interview: Find largest integer from an array of integers. The integers in the array are arranged in strictly increasing (no 2 integers are same) or strictly increasing then decreasing; so like a curve and you have to find the peak. Discuss time complexity. Write code.

4 Answers

Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved these multiple problems, and what was the final outcome.

4 Answers

phone screen question: what is the derivative of veloctiy?

4 Answers

First phone screen: Print all the nodes of a tree in reverse level order (ie print all the nodes at the leaves first, then print the nodes on the level above the leaves, and then eventually work your way to the top).

4 Answers

Write a pgm to find out if call stack address is increasing or decreasing

3 Answers