Research Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Research Consultant Interview Questions

Research consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There was a question related to my Masters dissertation, where the interviewer asked me I thought the lessons learned in the international context were applicable to the domestic context.

1 Answer

This was unexpected, as I did not realize the dissertation would be used as much more than a writing sample - so make sure to know the materials you provide as part of the interview process inside out and anticipate curve balls like this one where you're asked to extract the knowledge to another setting.

Is what you wrote in your application still true

1 Answer

Case study questions - was not expecting them, but luckily did well enough!

1 Answer

How would I market predict / service to target customers? Do I expect that customers will value product as it is currently conceived?

1 Answer

I was asked about my current projects and modeling techniques ysed.

1 Answer

The phone interview was experience based/behavorial and the office visit was a mix of behavioral and heath care related mini cases.

There were no real questions, it was just getting to know me in pleasant exchange of ideas. I made a presentation and there was no major question or concern there either.

I wasn't asked any unexpected questions. I was given a few scenarios and asked for my reaction or how I would proceed.

110 of 60 Interview Questions