Research Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Research Director Interview Questions

Research director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me why I wanted to live in Lexington?

1 Answer

I told them that my family for the first time in over 12 years is situated in one place for more than a year and my kids like it. I think that was a trick question.

The Human Resources Department was very difficult to work with and it took 5 months to become a full time employee from a contact employee. They always asked how I was qualified for such a high level salary.

1 Answer

What experience to you bring to CNN that others would not bring?

1 Answer

They did ask me to provide " very specific" examples from my former work that demonstrated my research and supervisory experience and expertise. Therefore, a prospective interviewee needs to be very well prepared before their interview. They need to be fully acquainted with this organization before the interview and to be able to demonstrate how their prior experience would qualify them to work there.

1 Answer

What fuels your competitive drive?

1 Answer

I was given raw data (in the form of data tabs) and asked to analyze it and compile a comprehensive PowerPoint report with actionable insights.

1 Answer

What would your bosses, employees, and co-workers say about you?

1 Answer

How would you handle working with a team that was older than you and had more experience working in the field than you?

Describe your research experience in the base chemicals area.

110 of 69 Interview Questions