Research staff member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for research staff member

Research staff member Interview Questions

2,330

research staff member interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is an accrual?

2 Answers

An adjustment to either 1) record revenue earned but not yet recorded or 2) record expenses that have been incurred but not yet recorded

Revenues and expenses are recorded when earned; not received or paid.

How do you manage stress?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you struggled and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

If you have a 600 digit number with only 0's and 1's, and exactly 300 1's, can the number be a square?

6 Answers

Not only was the staffing coordinator extremely unprofessional about the situation, but she was not even the least bit empathetic about my situation. Mind you, why would ANYONE want to work for a company that will penalize you for simply being late?

Can you start today?

4 Answers

What did you think when you walked in the office door? How do you feel about the lobby air (aesthetics) Where did you get your company research info (and after that some weird tangent rant about glassdoor reviews; mind you I got my BI from a trusted resource in the FS industry)

4 Answers

What makes you want to work in this field? What would you do if a consumer was not being their usual self?

3 Answers

This company will not consider you if you don’t reply with salary requirements.

3 Answers

1. How many positive integers that <= 2001 can be evenly divided by 3 and 4 but not 5? 2. We have a string that's 20 cm in length, we'll cut it into 2 pieces and use one to form a square and another a circle. We want to minimize the total area so where to cut? 3. We'll draw a segment on each of the six faces of a cube, each from one midpoint of an edge to the midpoint of the opposite edge(so either horizontal or vertical). After this is done, what's the possibility of a ring appears around this cube?

110 of 2,330 Interview Questions