Reservation Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Reservation Agent

Reservation Agent Interview Questions

Reservation agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you been convicted for a felony before?

2 Answers

They are dead serious when it comes to this question if your not honest and lie they will find out and you will be fired on the spot.

Frontier Airlines will fire employees on spot regardless of question asked. In Denver Ramp operations Frontier fired 12 employees in two wk period for issues small as calling in tardy by 20 minutes. Frontier Airlines is operated by some very incompetent Management with no experience other than Airlines. Frontier Airlines has a very shallow bench in the business with no succession plan for top Mgt.

Why do you want to work for Delta?

3 Answers

what do you know about Delta Airlines?

2 Answers

The questions were pretty basic to how you would handle customer service situations. Like describe a time you had to make a diffuclt choice. or tell of a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

3 Answers

Name a time when you had to upsale a product?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you saw someone do something unsafe at work. (There were about 3 of these questions worded differently)

1 Answer

Just asked me a bunch of personal questions about past jobs and past skills i used, didnt really give me any brain busters

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had an angry customer and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

Describe a time at your previous employer where you had to work in a difficult or stressful situation and how did you handle it?

2 Answers

After the interview (I had 2 people interviewing me at the same time) They tag teamed me with the questions. Interview went real well. But to keep it even more fun they had me take another assessmet.

110 of 610 Interview Questions