Reservations Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reservations Agent Interview Questions

Reservations agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what do you know about Delta Airlines?

2 Answers

Go online and read their website, dont say something like, "Oh your the number 1 airline in the U.S.". Find out something about the company like profits for last year or new changes, so you can impress them...

I'm a rock climbing enthusiast and I love Delta's current slogan "Keep Climbing". Although, the ones in the past, like "Delta Gets You There," "We Love To Fly And It Shows," "You'll Love The Way We Fly," and "Delta Is Ready When You Are" were great, too. Delta Airlines has maintained a reputation for delivering high-quality service for many years. With over forty-nine hundred flights a day, it is one of the few airlines to fly to all six of the world's inhabited continents. I would love to be a part of the Delta team, where high performance, lifetime employment, and a family culture are encouraged.

Why do you want to work for Delta?

2 Answers

Have you been convicted for a felony before?

2 Answers

The questions were pretty basic to how you would handle customer service situations. Like describe a time you had to make a diffuclt choice. or tell of a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

3 Answers

they dont really ask you any questions, its more about you asking them questions,

1 Answer

Asked me to sell the Vail Experience to him.

1 Answer

I would like you to sell this stapler (on her desk) to me?

1 Answer

Sell me something in this room

1 Answer

Tell us what you think this job entails with day-in, day-out.

1 Answer

After the interview (I had 2 people interviewing me at the same time) They tag teamed me with the questions. Interview went real well. But to keep it even more fun they had me take another assessmet.

110 of 452 Interview Questions