Reservations Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reservations Agent Interview Questions

Reservations agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you were under stressed ? What happened? What was your actions ? What was the solution ?

28 Answers

I just got an email this morning to look for HireVue email. I haven't got that email yet from HireVie. how long did it take for you to get the HireVue email after they said to look for it?

i never got a seperate email from HireVue? i applied online... than couple days later HIREVUE sent me an email to complete the digital interview but no seperate emails...

ok thanks! I got one from Delta to look out for the HireVue email but Haven't seen anything yet. I hate the waiting game!

Please give an example in a situation you were stressed? What was the situation? What actions did you take? What were the results?

22 Answers

Remember time you asked to do something that was wrong

5 Answers

Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer. Describe a time you had to make a quick decision.

5 Answers

Describe a situation where you had to handle an upset customer. Describe a situation where you were in a stressful environment and how did you handle it.

5 Answers

Tell us about a time you had to make a quick work related decision? Tell us about a time you solved an issue at work without going to your supervisor for help.

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for Delta?

Why do you want to work for Delta Airlines

4 Answers

Tell about a time where you where faced with a difficult situation? What did you do? What was the end result?

3 Answers

Why do you want to work for Delta Airlines?

3 Answers