Resident Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resident Director Interview Questions

Resident director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you seeking work?

2 Answers

I am currently not working and have interest in your opening.

My talents at the current location I am tethered to have been exhausted and I am in need of spreading my wings in order to allow my sincere care for my fellow man, who has entered into a time of necessity, to blossom like a pink peach blossom in May.

Question about programming model - UIC does not have a program model, but instead desires residents to conduct programming after 6 weeks of intensive programming by student staff.

1 Answer

How will you maintain the census of the residence?

1 Answer

If you had a list of things to do that had to be completed by the end of the day, how would you make sure it all got done?

1 Answer

Questions were as expected tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, how would you handle a ........situation, several questions regarding people with dementia and how to care them, questions such as tell me about a time that you had to ....... an employee or co-worker about.........and etc. Bottom line is that they want to make sure you are passionate about caring for the elder because it should be a job in which you can find joy and satisfaction. You take an on-line personality, medication and IQ test if they think you will be a good fit for their company.

2 Answers

How would you handle a difficult situation?

1 Answer

What my work experience was

1 Answer

How do you manage your family life when you must put in the hours it takes to have a successful community?

1 Answer

What is your management style.

2 Answers

What type of Leadership do you think we have here?

110 of 87 Interview Questions