Resource Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resource Analyst Interview Questions

Resource analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Harry Winston?

1 Answer

I liked that it was a global brand and an international company.

None. Pretty basic

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience in auditing?

2 Answers

asked if I had ever made a mistake - when I said yes I'm sure I have, saying otherwise would be dishonest, seemed disappointed in that answer.

1 Answer

I was asked for my current company's EBITDA. Considering they are a private company, I felt ashamed I was even asked, considering I have no reason to provide it.

1 Answer

Why do you feel you are suitable for this role?

1 Answer

Will you work for 20.00 less than you requested?

1 Answer

How do you reconcile an analyst position when you are so passionate about training?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was: "Tell us about your experience managing a personnel situation that had a potential legal impact. What role did you play? With whom did you consult? What was the result? " It is difficult to give good examples of these types of situations and maintain confidentiality. This is especially difficult in a campus where there is 6-degrees of separation and most people make the right connection when giving examples even when discretion is used.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or customer. What was the issue, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?

110 of 152 Interview Questions