Resume Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resume Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Resume Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why is a manhole cover round?

2 Answers

Really?! What does that tell them about an employee?

It tells them if you can think through a problem without giving up soon and criticizing them for the question instead. The answer - A round cover can never fall inside. Any other shape can fall in. A square, rectangle, triangle, .....You can always have a way to shove it into the whole. But a diameter of the circle will never be greater than itself (unlike the other shapes where some dimensions are smaller than the diagonal)

How do I know that you wouldn't accept a position from a totally different company if you were called upon by a recruiter, and offered $10k or $20k more per year?

3 Answers

What are your interests?

1 Answer

About some jobs on my resume that I had bundled together, making it appear that I had job-hopped.

1 Answer

Interviewers picked a topic from my resume that I had received a short amount of training on then never touched again. They didn't specifically mention what product they were asking about, but attempted to get me to talk about it, then finally told me later.

2 Answers

Was interviewed on site by a contract consultant, and he asked about gaps in my resume as a consultant.

1 Answer

Did you have Business to Business contact?

1 Answer

Describe the best project you have worked for.

1 Answer

Why would you want this role given your [over qualified] background?

1 Answer

What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?

110 of 41 Interview Questions