Retail Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Management Interview Questions

Retail management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

3 metrics on how to measure success on a software solution that has just been implemented in the page

3 Answers

it was a fallow up from a previous question... just take your time and be calm

1) # of sales before and after, obviously 2) click-through rate before and after (it tells me how intuitive the UI is for the user, as well as if there is a bug at a certain point, causing a dropoff in the CTR) 3) # of visits to the help page/FAQ page before and after (it tells me that the user might be unfamiliar with the UI)

The question is too vague, we should emphasize that the metrics are driven by the product goal. Perhaps adding an example from your experience might be good too. On high level without clear understanding of the feature that was developed on the page 1.) # of users visiting this page and who have seen this new section 2.) # of users who used any call to action in the component developed 3.) # of users who might have dropped off after certain actions. Other metrics (esp. if the page is critical) could be - 4.) Page load times with the module (it could be huge if the section in the page has multiple service calls for example)

Tell me a situation in the past you have to influence others on decision makings.

1 Answer

Have you ever checked in or shipped out merchandise before?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for HSBC?

1 Answer

Is your avilability flexible? Nights, weekends, holidays?

1 Answer

They asked how I could handle dress code violations.

1 Answer

What brand should Gap Inc. create next? Create a presentation including business plan, target customer, competitors, merchandise and store design inspiration visuals, and financial outlook.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do and what was the result.

1 Answer

Provide an example of a time when you offered or received excellent customer service.

1 Answer

what kinds of fashion blogs do you read

110 of 192 Interview Questions