Retail manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for retail manager

Retail manager Interview Questions

retail manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time that you dealt with a teammember who felt disciminated against.

2 Answers

I addressed my team member's issue face to face and educated her as to why I was requesting certain information be documented.

The first step is listen the team member about the concern, explain the why on documentation are require (example: laws, policies and procedures, etc) documented the conversation and refer to Human Resources Department as the situation require.

What qualifications do you look for in an employee ?

2 Answers

What would you do if one of your employees came to you with a very personal problem that did not have anything to do with their job?

1 Answer

You have a problem employee that you must fire as soon as possible and you have to change the store out for a brand new promotion the next day. Would you fire the employee first or wait until the store closed and put up the new promotional material?

4 Answers

HR person surprised me when asking if I had my presentation ready when she took me to the interview room. I asked her what she was talking about, and she said her email had advised me that I'd need to create and present an catman example to my interviewers, and that I was supposed to have hard copies for them. (I subsequently checked my emails, and confirmed that there was no mention of a presentation). After the interviews, she told me that she double checked her records, and that this position did not require a presentation.

3 Answers

everything you can imagine.

3 Answers

3 metrics on how to measure success on a software solution that has just been implemented in the page

3 Answers

Give a specific example of a time when you had to direct a team to complete a project. How did you determine who to assign and how to break down the tasks?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you dealt with an upset customer.

4 Answers

I was asked the normal interview questions that related to the job. Then I was asked to tell me a little bit about myself. Before I could start, she said "I can see you are married", while nodding to my ring. Then I was asked " do you have kids", then "what are their ages". Then while telling me a story about a male employee, she said, he's a lot younger than you." What?!!!!

110 of 705 Interview Questions