Retail/Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail/Product Manager Interview Questions

Retail/Product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

3 metrics on how to measure success on a software solution that has just been implemented in the page

3 Answers

it was a fallow up from a previous question... just take your time and be calm

1) # of sales before and after, obviously 2) click-through rate before and after (it tells me how intuitive the UI is for the user, as well as if there is a bug at a certain point, causing a dropoff in the CTR) 3) # of visits to the help page/FAQ page before and after (it tells me that the user might be unfamiliar with the UI)

The question is too vague, we should emphasize that the metrics are driven by the product goal. Perhaps adding an example from your experience might be good too. On high level without clear understanding of the feature that was developed on the page 1.) # of users visiting this page and who have seen this new section 2.) # of users who used any call to action in the component developed 3.) # of users who might have dropped off after certain actions. Other metrics (esp. if the page is critical) could be - 4.) Page load times with the module (it could be huge if the section in the page has multiple service calls for example)

How would you launch a toy store on Amazon.com?

13 of 3 Interview Questions