Retail Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Sales Manager Interview Questions

Retail sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

As you have never worked in a commission based position, how do you believe you will adjust.

1 Answer

I am committed to my job regardless of the pay structure. With that commitment I expect my salary to advance with my experience in this position.

At US Cellular we believe in providing the world's best customer experience. Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer? You must be as specific as possible (Event, Action, Response). Most answers take approximately 15+ minutes. If you do not answer all the specifics in a question you will be asked for more follow up questions in that category. There are 10 questions based off of U.S. Cellular's competencies that you must go through. For example... customer focus, delivering results (sales), developing talent (leadership), operating with a business perspective etc.

1 Answer

Why do you feel that you should be an employee of Verizon WIreless?

1 Answer

Can you hand out fliers?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time an upset customer came into the store, and how did you handle this situation?

Tell me about a time you had a deadline and you had people on your team who would not participate? How did you handle it?

Do you play Xbox?

1 Answer

Are you technically skilled to handle customer complaints on phones?

1 Answer

Do you have patience, if so provide an example?

110 of 58 Interview Questions