Retail Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retail Support Associate Interview Questions

Retail support associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you seen someone stealing money?

4 Answers

I said I would first talk to the person tell them that they were wrong, and if that didnt have any effect, I would go straight to my supervisor. I also stated that has never happend to me at my other jobs.

This would be a grossly incorrect answer. You should always say 'immediatley notify security and management' for any questions relating to theft. You never want en employer to think you'll settle thier losses yourself.

"Well, I would hope that Loss Prevention--the guys whose job it is to deal with that sort of thing--would not be sleeping on the job and handle it.'

Describe a time where a team member wasn't pulling their own weight what did you do?

Why Macy's?

1 Answer

Give me an example where you were asked to do something unethical, what did you do and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and a member was not collaborating, what did you do and what was the outcome?

1 Answer

Do you have any retail experience?

1 Answer

Questions are VERY easy! Nothing to worry about. Most difficult was probably: "How do you handle fast pace situations?"

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience with sales.

Why Macy's

1 Answer

If I would like to have a macys card?

110 of 81 Interview Questions