Retention Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Retention Manager Interview Questions

Retention manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were asked regarding my resume and I was asked why I was interested in working at Medtronic. I was also asked behavioral type questions, dealing with employee issues.

1 Answer

I provided the top key attributes in each of my positions listed in my resume. I stated I would follow the current policies and procedures in place at Medtronic and I provided previous management examples of how I addressed similar situations to the behavioral questions I was asked. I found the Medtronic website user friendly and read their news to also learn about their Mission and Culture, so anyone can be prepared to answer why they would like to work at Medtronic. I also added my personal interests and reasons stating why would like to work at Medtronic.

Q: What is the difference to Inspire employees or to Motivate employees?

1 Answer

What methodologies have you used in the past to reduce churn?

What do you think is the best social media platform for the beauty product and fashion industry to advertise on?

1 Answer

What is the best button color for a landing page?

1 Answer

Do you have beauty product or fashion industry experience?

1 Answer

I was asked about my education and my previews job. There was a question why i am applying for this position

1 Answer

1. What interests you about this job with 411 Locals? 2. Tell, me what might you identify as being exciting in working for us? 3. Can you tell as, what do you think are your greatest contributions to a team? 4. What kind of values are important to you ? In your life and at work? 5. What relevant skills and experience do you bring to 411 Locals?

110 of 32 Interview Questions