Revenue Management Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Revenue Management Analyst Interview Questions

Revenue management analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about the most difficult IT challenge you have encountered and how did you manage it.

1 Answer

I thought this was an odd question coming from HR and more appropriate to the hiring manager / peer interview. I don't think they understood anything I said and merely scribbled my responses on paper.

You will be given two tests: (1) Excel and (2) a very long exam in which you will have to perform many calculations. None of the questions are hard but very time consuming and yet you are only given about 20 minutes.

1 Answer

Like other competitors' price would affact ours in which ways.

1 Answer

Prioritize these five situations according to which one you would want to deal with as soon as possible to the ones that could be dealt with later. a. Southwest offers 10% discount on all fares. b. United launches new route from Salt Lake City to *some city* in Montana. c. AirTran lowers fares for college students traveling to Florida in March. d. You're giving a presentation to your VP in 1 hour and haven't started preparing. e. United, AirTran, and Southwest all increase prices on fares for 3 different routes that AA also flies.

2 Answers

Who is Frontiers biggest competitor?

1 Answer

How many quarters would it take to reach the high of the empire state building?

1 Answer

Now that I've described how our company operates here in the States, how does that compare with your current employer which is also based in Italy?

1 Answer

We have a timed math test for you ...

2 Answers

What you want to make in 5 more years with your professional life?

1 Answer

Why are flights overbooked? What factors would you consider when entering a new route structure? etc.

110 of 81 Interview Questions