Review Appraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Review Appraiser Interview Questions

Review appraiser interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain my recent experience. This was a difficult because I was laid off 2 years prior at the time and had not been working in my profession due to lack of work in my area (IL). I had kept up on required continuing education however. So I had to relate my qualifications and introduce myself as technically qualified and tell her why she should hire me!

1 Answer

Had to also explain why I was willing to move to Dallas from Rockford, IL for the position.

One interviewer said, "I don't know who you'll be working for, but do you want to talk with anyone else?"

1 Answer

They only hire happy people

1 Answer

1) Was my resume current? 2) Did I fill out all the paperwork provided to me? Application, etc. 3) How long have I been appraising? 4) Am I Certified? 5) Do I know the three approaches to value? 6) How soon can I start?

1 Answer

Tell us about yourself, tell us about a difficult situation you were in and how did you handle it.

1 Answer

1. basic appraiser knowledge stuff 2. How would you handle a conflict (reviewer with field appraiser)

1 Answer

What appraisal presented to me was a unique property and I had to figure it out, How did I accomplish that situation Also I was asked some basic appraisal questions.

1 Answer

What do you do when clients are mad

2 Answers