Project Manager Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Richardson, TX

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What kind of car do you drive? Are you married? Do you have kids? Are you a Democrat or a Republican?

1 Answer

Be sure and say you are a Republican.

Why are you looking for a new position

1 Answer

I actually asked a series of basic project management questions to the PMO Director and other panel interviewers, not one could provide a standard and correct response.

Discussed work history and job description details

Can you fix stuff?

1 Answer

Does your top have a little shine to it?

Please tell me about your background as a Project Manager.

1 Answer

What was the last book your ready for professional development???

Most of the questions were specific to my skills, experience and background. Some questions like "tell me about a time when...", but none of those ridiculous questions like, "if you were an object in this room, what would you be?". The interviews were a good balance of them learning about me, and me learning about them.