Account Executive Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Could I make the transition from working for a "broker" like Willis when I had been employed by large agencies in the past?

1 Answer

Insurance coverages do not change whether you are an agent or a broker - P&C coverages remain the same throughout the industry - the only difference is in how the income is billed. Example - brokers usually get a fee while agents receive a commission %. General Liability coverage is still GL coverage!

What was your most difficult sale and how did you land it eventually. What were the challenges you faced and how did you over come them?

1 Answer

Sell me something over the phone so I can hear your "voice" and if our customers will be willing to buy the SnagAJob service from you.

1 Answer

There weren't any tough questions, just the basic behavioral questions that you have at any interview.

1 Answer

They didnt really ask questions he just tried to sell the company to me

1 Answer

The supervisor and VP mostly tried to open me up to normal everyday conversation probably evaluating my speaking skills and personality.

1 Answer

How would you spend the first 90 days working in your territtory?

When working in a team, which role do you naturally take?