Associate Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you close a sale?

2 Answers

Ask for the sale.

It’s a step-by-step procedure which includes asking open-ended questions to help customer identify their needs. Then listening for questions from the customer that shows their level of interest. A question may include: “Do you carry the latest model?” The tip to answering those kind of questions is never to give a flat out “yes/no” answer, but to counter question it like “would you like the latest model, or would you be interested in a different model in means of saving you money?” In some cases, letting the customer know of beginning and ending dates of a reduced or increase coast in price shows that you are willing to work with the customer to have him/her money in the investment. Another tip is to separate yourself from the other sales people, by trying to make your customer your new best friend by constantly looking for new ways to better serve them. Being their resource for the latest information, and sharing my knowledge of the product also creates added value to the customers. Another helpful tip is to be accessible, because you don’t want to lose that customer by not being there when they need you. Some behavioral traits in selling to show is upbeat, positive attitude, enthusiasm with voice or facial expressions, because when you show the customer you enjoy what you are doing, they will respect you for that. In closing a sale, offer alternatives, because people like choices. And lastly, ask the customer if he/she has any further questions, and if not and he’s made his choice, I will tell them that I will bring it out from the back room and we will get you set up for check out.

why do you want to work for Best Buy

2 Answers

What are your safe behaviors?

1 Answer

"What do you think is most important in the workplace."

1 Answer

What is your familiarity with ELISA assays and HPLC/GC?

1 Answer

write a sql statement that includes a nested function

1 Answer

Q: What was one thing that they asked you? They asked if I felt I would do well in this position

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

They asked me if I could operate a forklift.

1 Answer

How do you gain their trust?

110 of 460 Interview Questions