Business Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

3 Case interviews - more quantitative in nature, 2 behavioral interviews

1 Answer

Given the Death rates for 5 different customersegment groups. Which ones should we include in our portfolio to break-even? Graph our profits as we include additional groups

2 Answers

What is the size of the contact lens market in the United States?

1 Answer

None of the cases are honestly that hard, but the interview will keep asking questions and dig further and further. Subsequently, the end of the case studies can be frustrating.

1 Answer

After completing a case: please explain to me in detail everything you just did and why you think it'd be applicable here at Capital One.

1 Answer

why do you want to leave your curent company?

1 Answer

Cap One is usually collects default accts by calling these customers. Usually 15% of customers pay their accounts off. Now, they are consdering giving an offer to the customers for paying 60% amount. Should we do that or not. Abg balance is $2000. This offer will impact now, that only 10% customers will pay in full and 10% will pay 60% offer. part(b)- since we are stealing our own customers by giving an offer, what is the cannibalization rate? and what is the max. cannibalization rate that Capital One can do to break even?

4 Answers

Draw me a graph of the expected risk over time for not lowering your APR.

example of leadership