Business Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Q: Experience based questions ( behavioral and situational) Q: difference between business and system requirement - asked by a fellow BA

Case interviews and behavioral questions, for which they provide guidance in advance

2 case interviews and 1 product interviews

1 Answer

Tell me of one time you went out of your way to help someone out, whether it be your friend, colleague, etc.

How do you deal with fast paced project deliverable and demanding customers?

Standard background questions, technical questions.

greatest accomplishment, a time you went out of your way to help others

Phone case was about an apartment building and I had to calculate rent and then with a given rent I had to calculate optimal vacancy to get the same profit.

1 Answer