Cashier Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Cashier Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If u were to see one of the employers stealing what would u do?

1 Answer

I would make sure that that's what that employee is doing first before i report it to my supervisor.

If there is tension in the team, what are the effects of that?

1 Answer

if you had to work at a fast pace how will you handle the situation?

1 Answer

I can't remember exactly, but it was something like name a time when you had to secretly plan something on your own at work.

1 Answer

There really weren't any difficult questions. The questions only seem difficult because you are in an interview and feel put on the spot. Example: what does good customer service mean to you?

1 Answer

How do would you deal with an upset customer?

1 Answer

Have i ever had a fall out with a co-worker / friend because i was a manager at such a young age and the position was offered to me and not them .

1 Answer

How many hours were you planning to work a week in the begining?

1 Answer

If you saw a fellow team member take a candy from the inventory and pocket it, what would you do?

1 Answer

What did you like about your last job?

110 of 118 Interview Questions