Director Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case study - read about every one you can. If you fail the case study the rest of the interview makes no difference at all

4 Answers

You must pass the case study

Is there any link to look at all cases?

hey i have an interview coming up soon?? are you willing to practice cases with me, i can pay you for your time.

No unexpected questions as they do a good job of letting you know what they will ask.

1 Answer

There was a mix of Job Fit interview questions and Behavioral based interview questions.

1 Answer

How would you solve _______ technical issues if someone came up to you and asked you a question.

1 Answer

Tell me how you used logic to solve a problem

1 Answer

Would I consider eventually relocating from my place in Richmond VA area.

1 Answer

None - questions were behavioral in nature

What is recidivism?

2 Answers

They asked me to calculate an integral as a demonstration of determining maximum impact of a marketing campaign.

None of the questions were difficult

110 of 60 Interview Questions