Director Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case study - read about every one you can. If you fail the case study the rest of the interview makes no difference at all

4 Answers

You must pass the case study

Is there any link to look at all cases?

hey i have an interview coming up soon?? are you willing to practice cases with me, i can pay you for your time.

There was a mix of Job Fit interview questions and Behavioral based interview questions.

1 Answer

How would you solve _______ technical issues if someone came up to you and asked you a question.

1 Answer

Tell me how you used logic to solve a problem

1 Answer

Would I consider eventually relocating from my place in Richmond VA area.

1 Answer

All questions were behavioral experience questions which I aced. Be prepared to provide examples.

1 Answer

None - questions were behavioral in nature

What is recidivism?

2 Answers

They asked me to calculate an integral as a demonstration of determining maximum impact of a marketing campaign.

110 of 65 Interview Questions