IT Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for IT

IT Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1 million card applications. $1 per application cost to do employment verification. 96% pass verification and get a card. 4% fail and do not get cards. Given average profits on cardholders in good standing, and average losses on accounts that default, find the % of denied cardholders that would have to default in order to justify the $1 per application verification cost .

8 Answers

Anymore info given? I think you'd either need to know the percentage of cardholders in good standing, or the percentage of cardholders in bad standing.

This appears to be a trick question that makes you think they want to know the break-even point. However: how can someone default on a credit card that they were "denied" and never issued?

Its hypothetical - IF they were given the card and IF they defaulted on it... how many of them would have to default in order for the losses from their accounts to justify the $1/application cost of rejecting them.

write a sql statement that includes a nested function

1 Answer

If approached for a full time position within one week at this position would you accept?

1 Answer

Find the k from last value in a linked list.

How old are you?

1 Answer

Tell me a time where you overcame a task you did not know how to do at first?

1 Answer

Do I have friend at my current work place.

1 Answer

Would I consider eventually relocating from my place in Richmond VA area.

1 Answer

How do I deal with difficult customers.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when...

110 of 88 Interview Questions