Product Manager Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Business case. Oral discussion on a case and analysis.

1 Answer

They seem to place a lot of value on it. Relevance to work and responsibilities seem to be low.

How do you work with a difficult agile team member?

1 Answer

They asked a lot about KPI experience and usage and how I would solve or drive usage online in their line of business.

Business case study about the business and ROI of ATMs.

Before the "design challenge" interview, they asked me to pick from a list of possible topics, research the selected topic, and present on a few problem areas that were identified in my research. We then discussed and narrowed down the list of problems in order to then have a brainstorming session where we came up with possible product ideas to address the problems.

What is one of your biggest accomplishments at your current employment?

explain a situation where you had to.....situation analysis