Project Manager Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Process was as outline and generally not difficult.

Very professional interview

Unexpected question from the president: After all your years of experience, how come you're still a project manager?

1 Answer

How do you deal with non responsive team members

1 Answer

If approached for a full time position within one week at this position would you accept?

1 Answer

Morton prepared me well, and I did not encounter any difficult or challenging questions that I did not expect.

1 Answer

The case study was about taking 7,000 templates down to less than 10. Then they asked for me to reduce the amount of time it took to complete the project, and finally if I could bring 1 person onto a project at any stage, where would I put that person AND why.

1 Answer

What were your 3 greatest professional accomplishments?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here.

My strengths.