Systems Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA | Glassdoor

Systems Analyst Interview Questions in Richmond, VA

"Systems analysts work to build, maintain, and improve speed and efficiency of computer systems. Employers are looking for analytical thinkers with the ability to identify and solve complex problems. During the interview process, expect to be quizzed on your knowledge of IT systems such as networking processes and infrastructure. A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is generally expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a time when you had to influence clients to follow a different course of action.

1 Answer

I explained the context for my client's initial inclination and how I persuaded them to adopt a different alternative through case studies, data and postulating how their selection would impact their users in the future (creative visualization).

Describe a time where you had to convince someone to see your point of view and how you went about it.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had to juggle more than one important task at once with varying deadlines and how you were able to handle this situation.

1 Answer

Job fit - business requirement vs system requirement vs design Case - How to go about reducing the # of credit care welcome packets

1 Answer

How do you deal with fast paced project deliverable and demanding customers?

Manually calculate the number of days from a project schedule.

Tell us about a mistake you made and how you overcame it?