Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Risk Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Risk Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you go about your daily job as a Market Risk manager? What analysis will you do?

1 Answer

Either you know it or you dont.

Suppose you are looking at a toll road in Mexico. Walk me through the risk analysis. What risk areas would you focus on?

1 Answer

There are two envelopes: the one on the right has a check for $5000 the one on the left has a check for either $10000 or $0 Which one will you choose?

1 Answer

Asked to provide an answer to a difficult question that did not have a simple answer, rather it should have had a number of additional questions to narrow the answer - they wanted an answer so I gave the right answer, which was actually three answers.

1 Answer

There were no mysterious or key questions. The interview consisted of a friendly open, honest conversation about my past accomplishments and experience. The hiring manager and I talked for about 35 minutes as he conveyed the position details and explained what was expected. One of the standard questions is to give an example of how you manged a particularly difficult situation with a given project, resource or vendor.

1 Answer

How to sell an "equity option" if there are no long positions of the underlyer or the option itself ?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you took a risk and failed.

1 Answer

1. A behavior question from HR manager, "How can you handle the disagreement raised from your audiences when you are presenting your works on stage?" 2. A technical question from department director, "Please work me through the knowledge that inspires your accomplishment?"

1 Answer

Tell me about a time in your career that you had to show an unusual amount of courage.

1 Answer

Discussed general approach to Project Risk Management and Organizational chalenges

110 of 20 Interview Questions