Risk Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Risk Management

Risk Management Interview Questions

"When applying for position in risk management, you will be interviewed about your analytical skills, finance and accounting knowledge, attention to detail, and knowledge of enterprise accounting software, among other things. The position will require you to point out and avoid potential exposure to financial loss to your company and help your organization correct harmful business practices, so you can expect to be vetted thoroughly by your employer during the interview process."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you determine the risk profile of a company?

1 Answer

financial statements, cash flows, financial ratios, historic events and company developments

If a marketing manager were to come to you with a new product to launch, what things would you consider before launching it? What background do you have with big data software? What do you think we use big data for?

1 Answer

Do you know ERP solutions? If so, what is your experience in implementing and/or auditing them.

There's a scale where items can be weighed at the ends and 6 cue balls, but only one weighs more than the others. What's the least number of weigh ins possibly in order to determine the heaviest ball?

3 Answers

Will you cut your notice to your present employer? What does it matter, you don't plan to go back there do you?

1 Answer

What are your career goals, what do you want to do with Risk Management?

1 Answer

None. All pretty much standard.

1 Answer

Tell me about your background

1 Answer

I think it was hard to balance the questions about mobility and learning new things with the clear desire of the department for you to stay in your role long enough to be useful to them.

1 Answer

Why should we pick you over a Navy SEAL who's served four tours or a Secret Service agent who protected the President?

110 of 318 Interview Questions