Director Interview Questions in Riverside, CA | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Riverside, CA

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What strategy would you implement to recruit the best candidates to work for S&N?

6 Answers

Thank you for your positive feedback about the company and our interview process. While I know our interview process has some rigor, this approach ensures that our candidates are a good fit for the role as well as the culture. As you mentioned, the CEO cares deeply about the company and the team members. It is important that we do everything we can to ensure the candidate has a successful future and career with Smith & Noble.

One strategy for recruiting strong candidates is to leverage the current employees' networks. If you already hired a competent employee, it's likely he or she knows other competent people, which saves time during candidate searches. Therefore, set up an employee referral system that rewards employees for recommending good candidates.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Have I ever managed a project where my deadline move-up abruptly? Was I able to meet that deliverable deadline, and if so, how?

1 Answer

How many people did you have reporting to me and how much did they get paid?

6 Answers

To describe a situation that I had to handle on an HR level. Almost like a disciplinary situation but it could have been positive also.

4 Answers

How would your supervisors at XYZ company describe you?

4 Answers

What if you are unable to help the client?

3 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to deal with opposition to a decision you had made. How did you overcome it?

3 Answers

They give you a real life scenario to write and email to an imaginary client about...everything about this was easy except because I was so nervous I had difficulty getting the details down. Most important thing to keep in mind: get the details right.

3 Answers

If you were asked to do somthing that you considered immoral or unethical by your direct supervisor how would you handle it. Have ever had this happen and how did you handle it . Describe in detail step by step the action you took to resolve the situation.

2 Answers

They asked about my law enforcement experuwnce.

2 Answers