Want a Free Job Posting?

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "RN NURSE"?  See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me what you would do if you heard a rumor about someone and then you had to work with them. Would you assume it to be true or get to know the person first.”

“What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.”

“where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

“How much experience would you expect a new Hospice employ to have?”

“Why would you choose a career in Hospice services? What has prompted you to make a career change at this time?”

“Basic questions, my strong points, my weakness, what I would hope for from my employer, what was expected of me.”

“There weren't any that I recall, perhaps shift and weekend differential rates, and vacation, or sick time pay. There is a base pay rate, and shift/weekend pay rate, when you're off/out of work, or...”

“How do you think you are going to function in the clinical setting since you have been in management for the last eight years; I know those shoes that you wear in those roles and I don't believe you...”

“"How can you sit there and say to me or any other nurse that the dialysis patient population is manipulative and sometimes hostile?”

“questioned work history related correctional setting?”

110 of 1,048 Interview Questions