RN NURSE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RN NURSE Interview Questions

2,547

RN nurse interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you entered a patient room and found them unconscious.

3 Answers

Yell for help and get assistance, check for breathing, pulse, initiate appropriate emergency response.

omg.. i hope u didnt say it like that.. didnt u take BLS? Circulation Airway Breathing.. for those of us who are hoping to learn some right answers on here.. C.A.B. jeez!

Following standard bedside emergnecy practice, first I would call a code immediately, then begin checking the patient’s breathing and circulation. When help arrives make sure to have adequate IV access and then follow directions from the physician.

The ICU environment can be very stressful. How do you think you will handle that stress?

1 Answer

How do deal with a uncooperative family memeber/patient?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict between two people. What was the conflict?

1 Answer

Please tell us the steps for a laporoscopic cholecystectomy from the patient is preped and draped.

Tell me what you would do if you heard a rumor about someone and then you had to work with them. Would you assume it to be true or get to know the person first.

4 Answers

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

2 Answers

How much experience would you expect a new Hospice employ to have?

1 Answer

Why would you choose a career in Hospice services? What has prompted you to make a career change at this time?

1 Answer

There weren't any that I recall, perhaps shift and weekend differential rates, and vacation, or sick time pay. There is a base pay rate, and shift/weekend pay rate, when you're off/out of work, or cancelled, it changes.

110 of 2,547 Interview Questions