Medical assistant Interview Questions in Rockville, MD | Glassdoor

Medical assistant Interview Questions in Rockville, MD

Employers hiring medical assistants are looking for candidates with a mastery of both clerical and interpersonal skills. Expect to be quizzed on health care procedures as well as experience tending to patient needs. You may be asked to answer role-play question that will test your ability to handle difficult patients in a sympathetic and professional way. Be aware that many employers will expect candidates to be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to become a medical assistant? And how long are you planning to stay?

1 Answer

Because I would like to get clinical experience before attending medical school? At least a 1 year (minimum)

The interviewing process was not much different from my past experiences. I was working with a Quadrant recruiter, Dena Yusif, my resume was submitted for review and I came in for an interview. Based on how things went, I was either asked to stay and fill in for a medical assistants taking leave at one of the GW Medical Faculty Associate office.